● In the People's Republic of Ontario, the Toronto Catholic School Board (i.e., not the Toronto Public School Board) has adopted rules that bar all teachers and staff from objecting to "same-sex partner status," "marital status" and "sexual orientation."
● In Mexico, left-wing activists send death threats to Cardinal Norberto Rivera of Mexico City over his opposition to abortion and gay "marriage." Apparently he's recieved them daily over the past year, to the point that he wants federal-government protection. (The city government is in the hands of the leftists.)
● California's governor signs into law an effective ban on the use of terms like "mom and dad" and "husband and wife" in California textbooks (we can't engage in heteronormativity). This governor is a Republican -- you know them. The party of homophobic bigots.
● Britain threatens to take away a family's foster children -- not on grounds of substantive neglect, but because they will not agree to teach the children that the gay lifestyle is equal to marriage and that homosexual acts are morally peachy.
● The Archbishop of San Francisco gives the body, blood, soul and divinity of Our Lord to the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence. He apologizes, but his spokesmen don't understand the fuss.
● A California Catholic Church promotes Bondage/S&M outreach for gay teens. Not exactly -- it has a Gay Lesbian Outreach program whose newsletter thanks all who participated in the Los Angeles Gay Pride Parade. With. All. That. Involves. (Nope ... no pix or links. The pervs know where to find them.)
It's a further Sign O The Times (and I'm not doing horse, nor is it June) that I really can't think of anything worthwhile to say. This is what passes for a normal couple of days in this day and age.