Thursday, September 28, 2006

Comments update

commenting and trackback have been added to this blog.

I did this because I really don't want to have to moderate comments, requiring me to be near the Internet 24-7. Haloscan makes it possible to ban a specific person while leaving things open and free to others. I simply have no tolerance for the kind of person who won't take hints and considers queeny bitchiness, ad-hominem slanders, and com-box psychologization to be ordinary human behavior (which in his circles, it undoubtedly is. Those circles have no place here.)

Haloscan automatically erased the old comments, but I had them backed up, and I reposted them manually in the relevant Haloscan boxes, with the names and then-provided-homepages of the initial senders, even though it was I doing all the posting. I changed nothing, except for a few of double posts, grammar-correction posts and now-broken links.

No comments: